Since I am new to the blogging world, I wasn’t too familiar with the Liebster Award until I myself got nominated. Thank you to http://inpursuitofharmony.wordpress.com for the nomination!!
This award is usually given between bloggers for blogs that have less than 200 followers and to shine a little light onto what they are doing. It is my understanding that the rules of the award are as follows:
•The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
•Provide 11 facts about yourself.
•Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
•Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.
Here I go:
11 Random Facts (although I will try to retain a bit of mystique):
- I love traveling
- I can’t draw, not even stick people properly
- I am a foodie at heart
- I can’t cook
- Skin care fanatic
- Major Korean Drama fan
- I love tea
- Favorite tv show: The Good Wife
- Directionally challenged
- Sucker for romantic comedies
- History lover
11 Answers to the 11 Questions
1. Why did you start blogging?
Needed a creative outlet
2. What do you like the most about yourself?
Its a bit of a double edge sword but perhaps being brutally honest with people.
3. What quality do you like the most in others
4. Favorite place/city and why?
This is a tough one because there are so many places I have yet to visit. Can I take a number on this one?
5. If you won ten million dollars in lottery, what would you buy first?
I would look into giving back into the community before buying anything first.
6. Your favourite book?
7. Favorite movie?
8. If you could go on a date with anyone, who would you chose and why
Its a fictional character but I would say Mark Darcy from Bridgette Jones Diary. Reason? Because he accepts her despite her flaws.
9. What do you do, to relax?
I read or listen to music.
10. What are you most afraid of?
I am going to have to say bugs. It sounds childish but when I see them it really just gives me the creeps.
11. What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
Its still too early to say at this point in my life because we make decisions everyday and what was hard one day might be different from the next day.
Questions for my Nominees
- If you could have anyone in the world to read your blog, who would it be?
- What was the best meal you’ve ever had?
- If you could eat with anyone, who would it be?
- Who is your all time favourite author?
- Is there a language that you want to learn?
- Who is your favourite musician?
- If you could be in any city right now, which city would it be?
- What is your biggest annoyance?
- What is the one thing you wanted to do but didn’t get to do?
- What product can’t you live without?
- What inspires you?
My Nominees (no particular order)